- For Adults
- BMW Wheel Design
- Maximum distance/minimum effort
- BMW design on tail and handlebar grips
- Easy folding action
- Large 200mm wheels
- Higher adjustable handlebar height
- Ergonomic lower footplate
- Handy kickstand
Developed by Micro in collaboration with BMW, the new BMW City Scooter is designed with uncompromising quality and technical innovation.
Every detail has been carefully considered to deliver an excellent riding experience. Large, resilient, high quality PU wheels navigate the city at maximum speed with minimum effort. The ergonomic lower deck enables a comfortable ride by eliminating the need to lean when kicking.
Original curved handlebars, unique to BMW, are easily adjusted to the optimum height to suit every rider. The BMW City Scooter is also easy to fold and lightweight, making it perfect for commuting, and storing at the office.
A must for lovers of BMW, and BMW owners to offset their carbon footprint.
| Age Range
|Foot Area Length
Q. Who should buy the BMW City Scooter?
Designed and engineered down to the Micro detail this scooter combines uncompromising quality with technical innovation for excellent driving experience. Featuring ultra-control wide handle bars, smooth folding, and an ergonomic foot plate designed with the comfort to the rider at the forefront. Take the work out of getting there, this scooter has excellence built in to every detail. Experience it for yourself.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
Yes, the BMW City Scooter has one of the highest adjustable handlebar heights (73-103cm) for an adult’s scooter. Ensuring an ultra-smooth and comfortable ride. Compact and easily portable the BMW City Scooter is an ideal choice to scoot around the city – perfect for the first and last mile.
Q. What else do I need to know about the BMW City Scooter?
The BMW City Scooter is an online exclusive collaboration. The intersection of BMW and Micro Scooters results in the ultimate scooting machine. It comes with a two year manufacturing warranty built to last the distance.
15/6 Level 1: Our online ordering is operating as normal. Rest assured that while there may be a delay, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible. There are no specific areas where they have significant delays now. ❤
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.