- For ages 5-12 years
- New 70kg weight limit
- Tested to 70kg, however stamp on base of deck states 50kg due to a change in EU laws which allow weight increments of 20, 50 or 100kg only.
- Anodised metallic finish
- Raised silicon non-slip deck
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Superior stability
The Maxi Micro Deluxe engineered to fold so kids (& parents) can easily store and transport the beloved scooter. With the same premium qualities of an increased 70kg weight limit, extra grip silicone injected deck and durable ionised t-bar this stable 3-wheeler is a game changer.
Not to mention the iconic lean to steer system that ensures kids built balance skills and confidence whilst they play. Key to the edition of the folding mechanism is the preservation of the super smooth ride experience and overall durability. The quality sleeve folding mechanism makes it easy to fold and open quickly with just one click – even for little hands.
Click & go & go & go & go!
| Age Range
||5 - 12
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter Foldable right for my child?
A: The three wheeled scooter has been ingeniously designed for children aged 5 to 12 and can now withstand a weight of up to 70kg. Whether your child has outgrown their Mini Micro Scooter or is completely new to scooting, the Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable is the perfect set of wheels for your child. The height of the handlebar is adjustable so the scooter will grow with your child. With three sturdy wheels and innovative ‘lean to steer’ style scooting your child’s balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride. Plus now foldable, it can be easily stored and transported.
Q: What is different about the Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable scooter?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable is suitable for children weighing up to 70kg. This means a child can enjoy using the scooter for longer. In addition, the anodised stem on the scooter protects from corrosion as well as looking fantastic. The new embossed deck grip is a fantastic benefit as well as making the scooter stand out from the crowd. And finally it’s easily foldable with a simple folding sleeve! What hasn’t changed is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering you would expect from a Micro crafted product.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
A: We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child’s helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable handlebars can be adjusted from 68-91cm, making the scooter suitable for children 110cm to 152cm in height. The adjustable handlebar means that your child can use their Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable for several years so you needn’t worry about buying a replacement.
Q. How does the Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable fold?
- Pull the sleeve towards the handlebar prior to unfolding the t-bar. The locking pin will release as a result, and the t-bar can be moved freely into an angle approx. 90 degrees.
- The sleeve will lock in the upper limit position with an audible click, then release the sleeve.
- To adjust the height of the telescopic t-bar, release the quick-action clamp and set the correct height of the handlebar. Ensure that the quick action clamp is closed correctly again so that the handlebar tube cannot slip.
- The Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable is now ready to ride.
Q. Does the Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter Foldable conform to European safety standards?
A: As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
Due to EU testing laws our scooters can only be stamped with one of three weight testing increments - 20kg, 50kg, 100kg.
Although the Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable is tested to 70kg these regulations mean that the scooter can only be stamped with 50kg. Please rest assured that this model has been tested to 70kg.
As Micro is a world wide distributor each country has their own individual regulations. However the global production of our scooters means that each scooter cannot be individually stamped to meet each countries requirements
The early production of Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooters display the tested 70kg stamp on the product. Changes to the EU testing regulations required the 50kg standardised stamp to be used on all further production. Any Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable produced since then, although tested to 70kg will have the 50kg stamp.
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.