• For ages 1-5 years
• Converts from ride-on to scooter
• New parents handlebar
• Adjustable handlebar height
• Removable storage drawer
• Stable and easy to ride
• Non-marking wheels
• Available in Pink, Blue, Mint and Red
• Please note: Mini2Go Red Deluxe has a pink brake and pink deck logos. Parents handlebar only fits in the Mini2Go Deluxe.
Available exlusively online, the award-winning Mini2Go Deluxe is the next step from the Mini2Go ride-on for kids. It features a retractable parents handlebar and converts to a full size Mini Micro Deluxe to provide your child with many years of fun.
The funky and functional design combines original lean-to-steer action with a seat, height adjustable handlebar, removable drawer designed for carrying your toddler's favourite possessions and an attachable light that fits around the handlebar.
Once your child is ready to scoot, remove the seat and the Mini2Go Deluxe converts to a stand-on scooter with adjustable handlebar.
• Age Range 1-5
• Max Load: 20kg seat/ 35kg scooter
• Weight: 3.6kgs
• Wheel Size: 120/80mm
• Handle Bar Height Max: 68cm
• Seat Height: 26cm
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Mini2Go Deluxe right for my child?
A. The charming Mini2Go Deluxe scooter is perfect for any active toddler who loves to get up and explore. With innovative lean to steer style scooting, not only will your child have a lot of fun during playtime but their balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride. With a handy drawer below the seat the Mini2Go Deluxe is perfect for young children.
Q. How spacious is the drawer of the Mini2Go scooter?
A. The pull-out drawer below the seat of the Mini2Go Deluxe scooter is big enough to store toys, nappies and changing essentials. However, the drawer is not big enough to fit a handbag and changing bag simultaneously.
Q. Where is the attachable light located?
A. The light is located underneath the seat, you just need to remove the storage drawer to gain access.
Q. What height is the adjustable handlebar?
A.The handlebar is higher than the standard Mini2Go, and can be adjusted from 43cm which is ideal for sit and ride style scooting, to 68cm, perfect for slightly older children. An adjustable handlebar means that the scooter will grow with your child for several years of fun!
Q. How safe is the Mini2Go Deluxe scooter?
A. Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels for your child.
Q. Will I need to buy replacement parts for my Mini2Go scooter?
A. At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance.
FREE Courier Delivery for orders over $50.
$7.95 +GST for orders under $50
Estimated delivery times (business days)
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.