• For ages 2 - 5 years
• Adjustable handlebars
• Unique silicon raised deck
• Anodised stem protects from corrosion
• Develops balance and coordination skills
• Develops early motor skills
• Stable and safe 3 wheel design
• Intuitive lean-to-steer action
• Lightweight design
• Wide non-slip deck, low to the ground
• Quality non-marking wheels
The Mini Micro Deluxe is the reimagined version of the world renowned classic Mini Micro preschooler scooter. It features an adjustable t-bar, raised silicon deck for stability, and an anodised finish that looks great and protects from rust.
The Mini Micro Deluxe’s intuitive ‘lean and steer’ scooting style is easily understood by younger children and will greatly improve your child’s balance and co-ordination which are vital for the development of early motor skills. It's lightweight and therefore perfectly suited for younger children as it enables them to negotiate pavements, steps and doorways without the help of mum or dad.
The brake has been ingeniously designed so even the slightest pressure put on it will bring the scooter to a gentle halt. The Mini Micro Deluxe’s 3 wheels and sturdy deck provide stability, giving your child the confidence they need to master scooting.
Both you and your child will enjoy the new found freedom, fun and independence that the Mini Micro Deluxe brings.
• Age Range: 2 - 5
• Max Load: 35kg
• Weight: 1.9kg
• Wheel Size: 120/80mm
• Handlebar Height: 43-68cm
• Deck Width: 11cm
• Deck Length: 27cm
• Ground Clearance: 3cm
Questions and Answers
Q: Is the Mini Micro Deluxe scooter right for my child?
The Mini Micro Deluxe is suitable for children aged 2 to 5 who are up to 110cm tall. The maximum weight limit is 35kg . The scooter specifically meets the needs of children aged 2-5 because it is lightweight weighing only 1.5kg. This makes it much easier to manage than any other scooter in our range.
Q: What makes the Mini Micro Deluxe different from the Mini Micro Classic scooter?
The Mini Micro Deluxe scooter has taken everything that’s award winning about the Mini Micro scooter and made it even better. The handlebar of the scooter is now adjustable meaning younger, shorter children can use it. The scooter has an anodised stem which protects the scooter from corrosion as well as making it look great. Finally, the new look deck has an embossed raised grip. What stays the same is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering of the scooter.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child’s helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).
Q. Is the height of the Mini Micro Deluxe handlebar adjustable?
Yes! For the first time the Mini Micro now has an adjustable handlebar height which means younger, smaller children can now enjoy the benefits of scooting. The height of the handlebar adjusts from 49-68cm, suitable for a child who is 80 – 110cm in height.
Q. Does the Mini Micro Deluxe scooter conform to European safety standards?
As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Mini Micro Deluxe conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
FREE Courier Delivery for orders over $50.
$7.95 +GST for orders under $50
Estimated delivery times (business days)
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.