Removing the Deck
- Remove the T-Bar from the base using the push button located in between the 2 front wheels underneath the scooter.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, undo the 8 black screws on the underside of the foot-plate.
- Lift off the deck.
- Place the new deck on the base, you may need to put a little pressure on the deck to help push it into place.
- Tighten all 8 screws.
The great thing about Micro Scooters is that we have a full range of spare parts available – as you know since you’re here. Since Micro Scooters have few moving parts and they are largely screwed together instead of fused, most parts can be easily replaced.
The key thing to help your Micro Scooter last the distance is maintenance, maintenance and maintenance. We recommend tightening the nuts and bolts every few weeks and giving your scooter a full service every four months or so to keep to keep it in its best condition. To get the full run down about how to tighten the nuts and bolts or a give your scooter a full service head to our maintenance pages. We also have a full range of videos for you to check out if you would like us to complete the service alongside you.
Kids scooters get a lot of use as well, remember to give them a regular once over to enhance their longevity! Check out our repairs page – where there is information on how to care specifically for their scooter.
Before you start the repairs – we want to let you know that each scooter has a two year warranty, have a scroll through what this encompasses on our warranty page. If you haven’t activated your warranty yet, don’t worry we’ll get you registered!
14/08/20 Our online ordering is currently operating as normal. We will keep you up to date if anything changes. Rest assured, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible ❤
Find out more from NZ Post
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.