- For ages 12 - Adult
- Maximum distance/minimum effort
- Sleek, stylish design
- New integrated locking system
- Large 200mm wheels
- Higher adjustable handlebar height
- Ergonomic lower footplate
- Handy kickstand
- Smoothest, fastest scooter in the micro scooter range
The Micro Interlock Scooter combines fastest scooter in the Micro premium scooter range with a simple but strong integrated locking system.
It has large high quality PU wheels for maximum speed, minimum effort, which enables you to keep up with the kids or simply commute quickly and safely.
The lower deck enables a comfortable ride by eliminating the need to lean when kicking.
Whether commuting on your own or sharing some of the fun with your kids, you won t find a faster, smoother or safer ride.
| Age Range
||12 - Adult
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Interlock Scooter?
The iconic Micro Interlock Scooter is suitable for adults and is a revolutionary modern transporting solution. This award winning scooter is ideal for maneuvering through the city, commuting to work, dashing between meetings or leisurely gliding through the park. A Micro Interlock Scooter is the perfect choice for any person looking for an eco-friendly and convenient means of getting from A to B. The scooter can support a weight of up to 100kg.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
Yes. The height of the Micro Interlock Scooter handlebars can be adjusted from 72-102cm. Whats more, the handle grips are durable and provide unbeatable control and incredible comfort.
Q: What else do I need to know about the Micro Interlock Scooter?
The size of the scooter folded measures 74cm x 12.7cm x 3cm. The size of the footplate measures 41cm X 12.7cm (more than enough room for bigger feet). The Micro White wheels use ABEC 5 bearings, measure 200mm at the front and 200mm at the rear. It also features an integrated code lock in the handlebar so you can leave it anywhere with ease.
Q. Will I need to purchase any replacement parts for my Micro Interlock Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance 7 days per week
14/08/20 Our online ordering is currently operating as normal. We will keep you up to date if anything changes. Rest assured, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible ❤
Find out more from NZ Post
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.