- For ages 7 - adult
- Slick, compact design
- Easy folding action
- 3 tough PU kick scooter wheels for stability
- Lean-to-steer surf style action
- Adjustable handlebar height
The Kickboard Compact comes with a much requested interchangeable Joystick/ T-Bar grip, and its three wheels - two at the front and one at the back - mean that you can literally surf wherever you go.
The Kickboard Compact enables older children and adults to further develop their expert street-surfing skills.
The Kickboard Compact is a version of the Kickboard Original, just as robust but without the sandwich flex deck.
| Age Range
||7 - Adult
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Compact Scooter?
The highly versatile Micro Compact Scooter is suitable for adults, teenagers and children over the age of 7. This slick and stylish Micro Model can be ridden in the city or enjoyed at the park, making it a brilliantly versatile design. The scooter has been purpose built for heavier riders and can carry a weight of up to 100kg. The Micro Compact 2in1 Scooter is the perfect gift for your teenager or an ideal accessory for adults looking to ride with their children.
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
The height of the Micro Compact Scooter handlebars can be extended to a maximum height of 102cm for a wonderfully comfortable ride. With adjustable handlebars younger riders can enjoy many years of fun on their scooter without having to buy a taller model.
Q. How simple is the process of changing the handlebars?
The handlebars of the Micro Compact Scooter can be quickly and easily changed from a traditional t-bar handle to a liberating joystick handle for a surf-like ride. For clear, step by step instructions illustrating how to swap the handlebars, watch our informative video here.
Q. Will I need to purchase any replacement parts for my Micro Kickboard Compact Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice.
15/10/20 Our online ordering is currently operating as normal. We will keep you up to date if anything changes. Rest assured, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible ❤
Find out more from NZ Post
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.