- For ages 7 -adult
- Intermediate - advanced riders
- Innovative design and performance
- Well balanced, strong, lightweight
- Aluminium one piece bar
- Lightweight one piece deck with forged head tube
- Sealed integrated headset
- CNC machined, threadless aluminium forks
- ABEC9 spoked metal core wheels
Designed by the world infamous MX Xtreme scooter team this exquisite stunt scooter is packed full of detail and finished with stunning design. A high end, robust stunt scooter with 1m metal core wheels, flexi brake, SCS compression system and 12cm wide deck it is perfect for a riders aged from 7 - adult. An excellent performing scooter at the skate park for tricks and stunts.
| Age Range
||12 - Adult
||5 spoke metal core 110mm
||30 A Shore
||one piece in aluminium
||52cm long/12cm wide
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro MX Core Stunt Scooter?
A: This first-class scooter is the perfect choice intermediate or advanced riders. It s a high performing stunt scooter great for those who want to ride like a professional. Highly versatile this coveted scooter looks stylish on the streets and is perfect for performing tricks and stunts at the skate park.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
A: No, the handlebar height of the Micro MX Core Scooter is not adjustable. This cutting edge scooter has been designed for tall riders.
Q. Can the Micro MX Core Stunt Scooter be folded?
A: No, this scooter cannot be folded.
15/6 Level 1: Our online ordering is operating as normal. Rest assured that while there may be a delay, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible. There are no specific areas where they have significant delays now. ❤
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.