- For ages 5 - Adult
- New black finish
- Easy folding action
- Fat wheels (fatties)
- Wider deck, extra grip and stability
- Safe / easy triple lock fold
- Rear foot brake
The Rocket scooter is designed for the ultimate in stability and handling in a 2 wheel scooter, thanks to fat wheels and wider deck.
It has a bold and unique look, with a new black finish. Easy to fold and with a handy kickstand it s also a practical everyday scooter.
As with all our products, the Rocket is a scooter that s built to last, designed with safety and quality as a priority.
| Age Range
||5 - Adult
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Rocket Scooter?
A: This stylish and unique Micro Rocket scooter is great for anyone age 5 and up. The Micro Rocket scooter, which can hold a weight of up to 100kg, is highly versatile with an adjustable handlebar, perfect for teenagers and adults alike.
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The height of the Micro Rocket handlebars can be quickly and simply extended from 65cm to 93cm. As the Micro Rocket has adjustable handlebars, the scooter can grow at the same rate as your teenager.
Q. Is the Micro Rocket Scooter easy to fold?
A: Certainly, the slick and stylish Micro Rocket can be easily folded for convenient storage and stress-free transportation.
Q. Is the Micro Rocket Scooter safe?
A: Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels.
Q. Will I need any replacement parts for my Micro Rocket Scooter?
A: At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance.
27/03/20 We are happy to still take online orders - however delivery will be delayed until non-essential services resume. We will keep you updated here. Kia kaha, stay safe ❤
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.