- Compact Commuter Scooter
- Special edition Mint, Black/Orange or Pure Silver colours
- Shock absorbing system
- Easy folding action
- Handy kickstand
- Large 145mm wheels
- Extra polyurethane for a smoother ride
The Speed+ Special Edition is a sleek, sophisticated and fast. Perfect for kids who want that extra go-fast or adults who want a comfortable, compact commute. The Special Edition comes in chic Mint, the cool Black/Orange or awesome Pure Silver colours.
The ultra-smooth, fast ride is the result of the combination of denser high quality polyurethane wheels and the unique shock absorbing design of the hubs.
This quality design simply means it glides safely and smoothly - it doesn't trip on the bumps, absorbing them, creating a smooth and fast ride that can be enjoyed by all.
| Age Range
||7 - Adult
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Speed+ Special Edition Scooter?
A: With a wider footplate and larger wheels, the Micro Speed+ Special Edition is suitable for anyone age 7 and up with a real passion for scooting. This superior model is capable of moving especially fast due to the impressive Abec 5 bearings. If you're looking for style, practicality and speed then this is the scooter for you.
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The height of the Micro Speed+ Special Edition handlebars can be quickly and simply extended from 66-98cm. This ingenuous feature means that the scooter can grow with you allowing for many years of use.
Q. Is the Micro Speed+ Special Edition Scooter safe?
A: Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels for your child.
Q. Will I need any replacement parts for my Micro Speed+ Special Edition Scooter?
A: At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance
15/6 Level 1: Our online ordering is operating as normal. Rest assured that while there may be a delay, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible. There are no specific areas where they have significant delays now. ❤
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.