- For ages 2 - 5 years
- LED light up wheels
- Unique silicon raised deck
- Anodised stem protects from corrosion
- Develops balance skills
- Stable 3 wheel design
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Lightweight design
- Wide non-slip deck, low to the ground
- Quality non-marking wheels
For the brightest kids on the block - say hello to the LED Mini Micro Scooter. The ultimate preschoolers scooter has rolled in with LED wheels which light up when you scoot. These motion-powered LED wheels generate light through dynamo mechanics. Which means there is no need to worry about replacing batteries or the lights going out. An exciting addition to the Mini Micro Deluxe you already know and love.
The 3 wheel Mini Micro Deluxe LED is the ideal pre-schoolers scooter with the intuitive lean-to-steer system supports younger children to develop your child's balance and co-ordination. The adjustable handle bar allows the scooter to grow with your children safely while they negotiate pavements and explore without the help of Mum or Dad. This lightweight scooter has the added safety feature of an extra grip silicone injected deck for stability. Whilst the anodised T-bar protects from rust.
Both you and your child will love the fun and freedom the Mini Micro Scooter Deluxe LED brings alongside with the excitement of the light up wheels.
Questions and Answers
Q: Is the Mini Micro Deluxe LED scooter right for my child?
The Mini Micro Deluxe LED is suitable for children aged 2 to 5 who are up to 110cm tall. The maximum weight limit is 35kg . The scooter specifically meets the needs of children aged 2-5 because it is lightweight weighing only 1.9kg. This makes it very easy to manage.
Q: What makes the Mini Micro Deluxe LED different?
The Mini Micro Deluxe LED scooter is the same as the Mini Micro Deluxe with the exciting addition of light up LED wheels. These motion-powered LED wheels generate light through dynamo mechanics. Which means there is no need to worry about replacing batteries or the lights going out. An exciting addition to the Mini Micro Deluxe you already know and love.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your childs helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).
Q. Is the height of the Mini Micro Deluxe LED handlebar adjustable?
Yes! For the first time the Mini Micro now has an adjustable handlebar height which means younger, smaller children can now enjoy the benefits of scooting.. The height of the handlebar is 68cm, suitable for a child who is 98 - 110cm in height.
Q. Does the Mini Micro Deluxe scooter LED conform to European safety standards?
As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Mini Micro Deluxe conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.