Take a picture of you scooting to school and you could win a scooter for your school and a $200 MICRO Scooters voucher for you.
TO ENTER: Simply upload a photo with your MICRO scooter to our timeline at: www.facebook.com/micro.au.nz or instagram @micro_scooters
Don't forget to use the hashtag #ride2school
The competition ends 11 March and all entrants will be featured on our Facebook page.
If you haven't already got a scooter, there's still time...
National Ride2School Day 2016, Friday March 4
National Ride2School Day is going to be huge this year, in fact the biggest one to date, with over 2000 schools registered and we're expecting over 350,000 to be takng part. This year there'll be a tonne of Mums and Dads taking part on scooters too, as parents across Australia start scooting to keep up with the kids, get fit and get back in touch with their inner child.
Ride2School Day is all about getting Aussie kids back to being as active as they were in the 1970s. In those days 80% of kids rode or walked to school. The logjam traffic at the school gates just didn't happen. These days it's only 1 in 4 kids who ride, walk, scoot or skate to school.
“Australians under the age of 18 need at least 60 minutes of physical exercise every day and one of the easiest ways to do this is to take active transport to school,” said Tess Allaway, General Manager, Behaviour Change at Bicycle Network
Terms and conditions
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Micro Mobility Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules
- Only 1 entry per person will be judged
- Only people living in Australia are eligible to enter.
- The winning entry will be drawn on the day after the closing date 11 March 2016.
- The winner will be notified within two working days of being drawn. The winner must respond within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn.
- Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 6 again.
- The competition will be judged by the staff of Micro Mobility Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Micro Mobility Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Micro Mobility Ltd. reserves the right to change the prize of the competition at any time to one of equal or greater value
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not transferable nor exchangeable.
- Employees of Micro Mobility Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to win any prize in the competition
- By submitting a photograph you hereby grant Micro Mobility Ltd a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to the copyright of the photograph, and to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such content including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels. Micro Mobility Ltd may copy, print or display publicly available content outside of the competition including without limitation, via its website or third party websites or publications.
- Prize is a $200 micro scooters voucher and a scooter for your child's school to use for fundraising. Scooter will be a Mini Micro if winner is at preschool or a micro Sprite if the school is a primary or secondary school.