• For ages 12- adult
• Fat wheels (fatties)
• Lean-to-steer surf style action
• Easy folding action
• Interchangeable T-bar or joystick
• Adjustable handlebar height
• 3 Tough PU wheels for stability
• Edgy, urban design
The Micro Monster Kickboard includes all the innovative design features of the original 3 wheel kickboard combined with the fat wheels of the Rocket and features an interchangeable T-bar or Joystick.
It's a high quality design masterpiece, providing a fast, stable 'street surf' ride, perfect for long carving turns at speed.
Using a similar technique to surfing and snowboarding - the rider uses his/her body weight to lean into turns, curving and carving. 3 fat wheels provide the 'edge' for the turn and a wide surface area to complete the turn smoothly.
• Age Range: 12 - Adult
• Max Load: 100kg
• Weight: 5.5kg
• Wheel Size 120/100mm (Fat)
• Handlebar Height: 72-102cm
• Deck Width: 14cm
• Deck Length: 44cm
• Ground Clearance: 5cm
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Monster Kickboard Scooter?
The ferocious Micro Monster Kickboard Scooter is the ultimate boys’ toy! With strong wheels the scooter can take on a variety of terrains and will really make a statement. With a robust frame and wide deck this scooter is suitable for adults and teenagers (age 12 and up) and can withstand a weight of up to 100kg.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
Yes! The handlebars of the Micro Monster Kickboard Scooter can be extended to a maximum height of 102cm so you can find the perfect height for you. A fantastic benefit of an adjustable handlebar is that, if purchased for a younger rider, the scooter can grow with your teenager so you needn’t splash out on a new model when they get taller.
Q. What are the unique design features of the Micro Monster Kickboard Scooter?
• Three wheel design for incredible balance;
• 100mm FATTIES wheels for stability and improved grip;
• Wood and fibreglass deck to absorb the shock of uneven surfaces;
• Traditional t-bar handle for unbeatable control;
• Unique joystick handle for ‘surf’ like scooting;
• Robust frame and strong wheels for heavier riders;
• Abec 5 bearings for a ride like no other;
• Adjustable handlebar height for the perfect ride;
• Folding mechanism for convenient storage and transportation;
Q. How simple is the process of changing the handlebars?
The handlebars of the Micro Monster Kickboard Scooter can be quickly and easily changed for a more fun and varied scooting experience. To make the process of changing the handlebars as simple as possible we’ve created a clear, step by step demonstration video that you can watch here.
Q. Will I need to purchase any replacement parts for my Micro Monster Kickboard 2in1 Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice.
FREE Courier Delivery for orders over $50.
$7.95 +GST for orders under $50
Estimated delivery times (business days)
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.