Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- This competition is not a game of chance.
- Micro Scooters Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules
- Only people living in Australia or New Zealand are eligible to enter.
- The winning entries will be decided on Tuesday 7th February 2020.
- The Competition will close 5pm Tuesday 7th February 2020.
- The winner will be announced on this page; https://www.microscooters.co.nz/pages/win. The winner must respond within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn.
- Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 6 again.
- The winner will be chosen by the staff of Micro Scooters Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Micro Scooters Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The prize is x1 $50 Micro Scooter Voucher only valid at www.microscooters.co.nz
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Employees of Micro Scooters Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to win any prize in the competition.