Our standard courier delivery estimates (in business days after dispatch) are:
Auckland: 2-3 days
Wellington: 2-4 days
Christchurch: 3-5 days
Dunedin: 3-6 days
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Our Wellington store is open to the public with the option of click & collect available.
- Personalised items take longer to dispatch as they are created & printed just for you.Personalised delivery info
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Please ensure someone is at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.
Delivery is FREE for orders $50+
$7.95 for orders under $50
Sent by courier :)
Whether to choose a scooter with 2 or 3 wheels ultimately comes down to personal preference. We have scooters for all ages, sizes and ability level.
For toddlers and most preschoolers a 3 wheel scooter is the best choice.
Our 3 wheeled Mini Micro Deluxe scooters are a great way for young children to become familiar with the concept of scooting. Through scooting they develop their balance and motor skills.
For confident 4 year olds and kids from 5 up, a 2 wheel scooter is usually the preference.
Some children will want to stay on 3 wheels, in which case the Maxi Micro is the perfect choice. If an older child has balance or confidence issues a 3 wheeler will be easiest to manoever.
For teens and adults who like the 3 wheel, lean to steer mechanism of the smaller models, we have 3 wheel options.
Usually teens and adults prefer 2 wheel scooters. The rule of thumb is the larger the wheel the faster the scooter, so we have a great range of adult scooters with 200mm wheels.
We have scooter buying guides for all ages to help you find the perfect scooter to suit any age and ability.
Micro Scooters are grouped into categories by age.
To help you choose the right one, each scooter's specifications are listed on their product page.
All of our scooters have recommended age and weight limits listed in their specifications, however as we all know the sizes and capabilities of people vary greatly!
To find out whether a scooter will be the right size, take a look at the handlebar height and compare it to the height of the rider. The hand grips should be set at around tummy button height.
If you are still not sure, pop into one of our friendly Micro scooter stockists and see if you can try one out.
You can place an order from anywhere in the world, so long as the shipping address is within New Zealand. We do not ship to any locations outside New Zealand.
If you would like your order delivered to a country other than New Zealand, a list of international distributors is available from the Micro international homepage.
Micro products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults for two years from the date of purchase.
- If the product has a manufacturing fault we will repair it free of charge.
- If it is not practical to repair it we will, at our discretion, replace the faulty part in question.
- If the product fails due to wear and tear, accident, neglect or negligence, or if it is outside the one year warranty period, we will happily repair it for a reasonable charge.
Please note that wear and tear to wheels such as flat spots and erosion are not covered under warranty.
Any breakages that occur as a result of tricks (i.e. where a scooter's wheels come off the ground) are not covered by warranty.
Micro 2 year manufacturer warranty information.
Our warranty covers manufacturing faults for 2 years. Wear and tear is not covered.
To claim on your warranty please use our Contact Us form. You will need to provide:
- pictures of the issue/damage
- your proof of purchase eg: receipt, screenshot of bank transaction.
- if you purchased your scooter from us online, we will have your proof of purchase. We will need your name, email or order number to find you :)
- If you registered your scooter with us when purchased from another retailer you will not need proof of purchase.
- the serial number of your scooter, which depending on the model is either on the underside of the lower deck, or on the folding block. It is usually 9-10 digits made up of letters and numbers.
Check our How To library first. It has easy to follow video and text based guides for fixing any issues yourself.
If that doesn't help, send us an email explaining the problem and we'll come back to you asap with a possible solution.
It all starts with a bit of love, once a month.
To ensure that your scooter keeps on working smoothly there are a few basic scooter maintenance tips that you should know about to keep it safe and increase its lifespan.
All you need is a cloth, a spanner and a couple of Allen Keys to keep your scooter in tip-top shape.