You will need: 2 x 4mm Allen keys
1. First you will need to locate the axels. These are located in the centre of the outside of the wheel, and the other is underneath the wheel behind the black shank. Insert your Allen keys into each axel.
2. Because it is the left hand wheel you need to spin the Allen key to the right to loosen and left to tighten. Therefore spin the Allen key on the outside of the wheel clockwise until the bolt is removed
3. Now that the bolt is removed you will be able to lift the wheel off the scooter
4. Get your new wheel and make sure that the washer on the inside of the wheel is straight
5. Place your new wheel back on the scooter and put the axel top back into place. Remember, it is the opposite to normal so spin anticlockwise (to the left) to fasten the axel. Make sure the axel is as tight as it will go