- For ages 12 - Adult
- Unique front/back suspension system
- Easy folding action
- Large 200mm wheels
- Study, hi-tech design
- Super smooth ride
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Higher ground clearance
- Handy kickstand
- Striking copper finish
An innovative new scooter from Micro designed for commuters, the Suspension scooter is ideal for urban sidewalks. The front and back patented suspension system work together to isolate the rider from shocks and vibrations.
Robust construction makes the Suspension suitable for heavier riders, but still light enough to be easily carried; the Suspension is built to make long commutes fast and easy.
An adjustable handlebar accommodates tall adults and the scooter folds down for easy storage.
| Age Range
||12 - Adult
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Suspension Scooter?
This large and luxurious scooter is great for any adult looking for a quick, eco-friendly, and hassle-free means of getting from A to B. With large wheels and incredible suspension, this esteemed scooter can move quickly on a variety of terrains and can carry a weight of up to 100kg. The Micro Suspension Scooter is the perfect professional accessory as it’s stylish enough for the office as well as boasting a convenient folding mechanism for storage on trains and buses. Whether you’re looking to make it to meetings, dash through the airport or ride with this kids to school the Micro Suspension Scooter certainly won’t disappoint.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
Yes. The height of the Micro Suspension Scooter handlebar is adjustable from 2ft 9in to 3ft 6in (84cm to 106cm) so you can find a height that is comfortable for you.
Q. What else do I need to know about the Micro Suspension Scooter?
This nifty model is incredibly light, weighing only 6.1kg - perfect for maneuvering and transporting. The Micro Suspension Scooter features a kickstand so you needn’t lean it against walls.
15/6 Level 1: Our online ordering is operating as normal. Rest assured that while there may be a delay, NZPost are working hard to deliver your orders as soon as possible. There are no specific areas where they have significant delays now. ❤
Delivery is by courier and FREE for orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Estimated delivery times (business days):
Please bear in mind there may be delays.
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Please note: if you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.