• For ages 5 - 12 years
• One piece aluminium deck
• 5 Star Metal Core 100mm Wheels
• Triple clamp
• One piece bars - 76cm to ground
• Aluminium Forks
micro Xtreme's entry level stunt scooter, the mX Trixx boasts many features which you wouldn't expect to find on a scooter at this price. This makes it the best stunt scooter for beginners available.
Shorter one piece bars, metal core wheels, a flex brake and a tough lightweight aluminium deck mean your child will be able to get started on laying down stunts safely, with absolute confidence in their scooter.
With it's lower handlebar height this stunt scooter is ideal for younger riders and beginners who want to start making their way in the freestyle world!
• Deck: 1305g – Aluminium – Drilled to reduce weight - 3° concave - 82.5° headtube angle -47cm L x 10cm W – threaded headset
• Bars: 1085g – 53cm High (To Deck) - 3° Backsweep - Triple Clamp
• Forks: 541g – Threaded – Aluminium
• Wheels: Metal core – 100mm – 87 A Shore PU – ABEC 7 Bearings
• Total Weight: 3.8kg
• Total Height: 76cm
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Micro Trixx Scooter right for my child?
The outstanding Micro Trixx Scooter is great for any child who wants to get a little more creative with their scooting. The shorter dimensions and ingenious Swiss design make tricks and stunts a whole lot easier with this model. What’s more, this scooter is highly versatile, so when they’re not on the skate park your child can scoot to school and back.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
No, the handlebar height cannot be adjusted; the Micro Trixx Scooter is suitable for any child 4ft 2in (128cm) and up.
Q. Can the Micro Trixx Scooter be folded?
No, the Micro Trixx Scooter cannot be folded. However, its compact size and lightweight frame allow for stress free storage and transportation.
Q. How safe is the Micro Trixx Scooter?
Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels.
Q. Will I need any replacement parts for my Micro Trixx Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance
FREE Courier Delivery for orders over $50.
$7.95 +GST for orders under $50
Estimated delivery times (business days)
Auckland 2-3 days
Wellington 2-4 days
Christchurch 3-5 days
Dunedin 3-6 days
Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Couriers will not leave your order without someone signing for it, and are not able to call ahead before delivery.
- Delivery is between 9am & 5pm.
- Packages are wrapped in plain brown paper packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Please ensure there will be someone at your delivery address to receive your order - redelivery charges may apply.
- If you're not sure whether you'll be at home, play it safe and get it delivered to a work address.
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item.