A guide of how to replace the Back Wheel on your Mini Micro
You will need: 2x 5mm Allen Keys
1. Firstly, you will need to remove the handlebar, deck and brake.
2. Place an Allen key either side of the real wheel in the axis bolts. Hold the Allen key in the square bolt still with your hand and using the other Allen key, unscrew the round head axle bolt. Then remove both parts of the axle
3. Remove the wheel and put the new wheel back in place
4. Reattach the square head part of the axle through the wheel and lower deck. Insert the round head axle bolt and screw until place using a 5mm Allen key. Make sure it is tight by using both Allen keys on either side of the axle
If you're having trouble removing the axle, you might have to drill it out and replace it with a new one. It should only take about 10mins to do the whole job.
1. Rest the scooter on its side, and the back wheel on a step.
2. Use a 19/64 drill (14mm) bit to drill the round head off the bolt.
3. You'll need to replace it with a 42mm axle (part 1138).