If your looking to change the foam handle grips on your Micro Scooter, you've come to the right place.
You will need: A vice (recommended but not required), pliers, a craft knife, small screwdriver and hairspray
1. Pull out the rubber end of the grip. Using your small screwdriver, push the pin so it is sticking out the other end. Use pliers to remove this pin completely from the rubber end and put it somewhere safe
2. Remove the other rubber grip end and pull right the way out, including the cord
3. Pull the foam grip back slightly and located the grove in the metal handlebar
4. Using a craft knife. cut the foam grip along this groove and remove it from the metal bar
5. Get your new foam grip and stand it upright on a flat surface. A clever tip is to spray hairspray down the hole to help keep your grips secure and in place
6. Slide your new foam grips onto the handlebars. You may need to twist the foam grip as you push it on
7. Thread the cord back through the inside of the metal handlebars and push the rubber grip end attached to the cord back into place
8. Pull the cord tight through the opposite handle and make a slipknot
9. Push the loop of the slipknot up into the rubber grip end. Mount the bolt using pliers, ensuring that the silver pin and gone through the loop of the slipknot to secure the cord in place
10. Once fixed, push the rubber grip end into the handlebar to complete the job!